The expansion of the temperature sensor market is driven by growth in industrial and home automation technology, increasing demand for automated vehicle functions in the automotive sector and a surge in sensor adoption in multiple industries.
Additionally, advancements in the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to boost market growth in coming years.
However, factors such as high competition, sensor pricing and difficulty in sensor-to-sensor communication techniques are some of the major hurdles expected for the temperature sensor market.
The global market for temperature sensors has been segmented based on type, application and geography.
Based on type, the market has been classified into thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, infrared (IR), optical and others.
By application, the market is categorized into HVAC, medical, industrial process control and monitoring, automotive and some others.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America.
- An overview and industry analysis of the global market for temperature sensors within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for temperature sensors by type, application areas and geographical regions
- An assessment of market dynamics and identification of growth driving factors and recent innovations that affect the temperature sensor market
- Discussion of the major manufacturers across each regional market
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global temperature sensor market
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market Overview
4 Market Breakdown by Type
5 Market Breakdown by Application
6 Market Breakdown by Region
7 Competitive Analysis
8 Company Profiles
- Ametek, Inc.
- Amphenol Corp.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- AVX Corp.
- Badger Meter, Inc.
- Binsfeld Engineering Inc.
- Conax Technologies
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies Plc
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
- Electro-Sensors, Inc.
- Elmos Semiconductor AG
- Fluke Corp.
- Heatcon Sensors Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- International Sensor Technology
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- Omron Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Siemens AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- United Electric Controls
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jbd23/global?w=4
View Source: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180706005443/en/Global-Temperature-Sensors-Market-2018-2023-Type-Application/?feedref=JjAwJuNHiystnCoBq_hl-WepL6sRhX6ZA9uIKkLyMC2Ka1ah7uC6RdZY8DBvigxR7fxFuNFTHSunhvli30RlBNXya2izy9YOgHlBiZQk2LO4aHursdTgjq-KNSSWsKUa97ZTKjNldK1STeKrUjqbvg==